Saturday, December 22

Driving home for Christmas




First of all, I am so excited to be going home for Christmas. Feeling really festive this year despite doing nothing in particular to put me in the mood! I am currently on the train back home, and for only an extra £3 I upgraded to first class, what better excuse to treat yourself than for Christmas! The complimentary wifi is pretty shocking, (not allowed on youtube/iPlayer, say whaaaat?) but the drinks and biscuits have made up for it. Even though my journey home is just over an hour, it's made it a must nicer journey with all my heavy bags! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so good for only £3 extra, I love your blog title too, I found it so cute. Probably because i was thinking of the song with that lyric in haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely :) haha, yeah I love that song!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_