"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow."
11 little embarrassing facts about me. (Embarrassing ones are funnier, no?)
- I prefer Aldi Doritos to actual Doritos
- I use exclamations marks waaaay too much
- I don’t wear foundation, only tinted moisturiser (although this should probably change soon!)
- I love the musky smell of vintage shops
- I read all three Hunger Games books in about two months
- I am a self-confessed Instagram addict
- I love Hannah Montanna
- I paint my nails around 4/5 times a week
- I set my alarm 15 minutes earlier than I need to so I can check twitter/Instagram/Facebook before I get out of bed
- I don’t see the point of iPads if you have an iPhone, they seem exactly the same thing but bigger!
- My house is the coldest place on earth
My answered questions from Ceri Louise
What is your favourite food ever?
I’m not sure I really have a favourite, but (like everyone else) it’s probably Chinese food!
Who's style inspires you most? (friend/family/celeb)
Florence Welch, she makes the most unusual clothes seem effortless
What's your favourite perfume at the moment?
I have, and always will, adore Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue. The smell reminds me of happy times.
Do you have a favourite film of all time?
I could never choose between Stepbrothers or Mean Girls!
Who was your favourite band as a teenager?
I was more into female artists like Kate Nash, Ellie Goulding etc. I did have a major fangirl phase for Paolo Nutini too!
Where would you most like to visit?
I would say Berlin, but I’ve been there now! So Paris
What's your favourite fashion trend at the moment?
I love the shape of the Topshop skater skirts; they make your legs look so thin! Either that or the huge statement necklaces, they can make any outfit look that bit dressier.
What was the first blog you started reading?
Lily Melrose from LLYMLRS.com, I saw her in a copy of company, then found out she’s from a little village near my home town!
What's the last book you read?
Game of Thrones, although it’s taken me months to get half way through!
What's the most expensive fashion/beauty item you've ever bought?
This is a tough one, I tend to have lots of cheaper things than a few expensive ones, but I’m coming around to change this now! I used to shop a lot in Primark but now I’m thinking about what I buy as investments, looking at clothes in a price-per-wear way, my Topshop/Miss Selfridge clothes actually worked out at better value so I’m trying to stick to that now.
Do you have any pets?
I have my best friend, 17 year old Katie the cat. She’s precious.
My questions for you!
- When did you first start blogging and why?
- What is the one beauty/hair care item you couldn’t live without
- What is your favourite ever song?
- What is your most embarrassing fashion mishap? (90’s double denim etc?)
- Do you prefer outfit or beauty posts?
- What is your least and most favourite thing about your looks?
- You have £5 to cheer yourself up on a bad day, what would you buy? (not food/drink)
- Describe your perfect day
- What do you think of the massively popular trends like the Topshop “Geek” tshirts?
- What is the next holiday you’re going on?
- Which is your favourite blog to read, and why?
I've tagged (only 7, sorry! Please link me your blogs if you want to answer my questions)
Lora from Tans and Tiaras
Kirsty from when Irish eyes are smiling
Olivia from The Fashion Diaries
Winnie from omfgwinnie
Charlotte from Charlottes Web
Caitlin-Rose from Confessions of Rose
Becca from Mintadelic