Wednesday, January 16

Asos Party Pieces





Completely fangirling this lovely polish from Models Own. I've had it about 3 weeks yet forgot about it, how is this possible?! I managed to get free delivery from an offer that Asos had on at the time, I don't think I'd pay delivery for just a £5 polish, although I do love it so much! It is quite similar to Ibiza Mix, what makes it different however is the little silver pieces in the background which give it a much fuller coverage. The photos here show just one quite thin coat on top of a pale pink Nails Inc shade.

2 comments:

  1. that's so pretty! love the mix of colour, oh and i love your blog too by the way, new follower :)
    ellie xox
    bootsofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Aw thank you sweet, I'll have a look at yours later! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_