Monday, January 28

Boring outfit





Top and Jumper: H&M - Legging: Primark

I took  these photos because I really like this outfit, and I've really missed having this jumper (I left it at my boyfriends since Christmas), and then as soon as I looked at them, I realised how boring this outfit actually is! I'm starting a new volunteering job toady and I'm not sure how dressed smart I'm supposed to be but it's always best to dress smarter than you think you should, I think that's a Lauren Conrad quote?
I'm not going to write much on this post as I'm in the kitchen and the door handle is nearly breaking so I'm in actual fear I'm going to get locked in the kitchen! And I want to take full advantage of the last day of the £1.50 Monday latte at Starbucks!
I've also got a Topshop wishlist post scheduled that I was doing last night during the #bbloggers chat, so keep an eye out!

2 comments:

  1. I wish my boring outfits were this cute! Hope the volunteering job goes well and that you enjoy your Starbucks. Love the quote too, reminds me of this which always makes me giggle.
    Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_