Monday, January 21

Scrub Your Nose In It



I've read a few really good reviews of this facial scrub from Soap and Glory and wanted to see what all the fuss is about, especially as the bad weather is making my skin really flaky and dry. It is apparently a 2 in 1 scrub and mask but I haven't tried it as a mask. I don't think I will use it as a mask as you'd have to use so much of the product to make a coverage thick enough, with it being £7.50 I'd rather buy a separate mask to use as well as.
I thought the minty smell of the product would be overpowering as I really don't like strong minty smells, especially near my face, but it was surprisingly fine and if anything quite refreshing and cooling. I've only used it the once so I can't comment on how well it actually exfoliates, but I love it so far!

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_