Friday, February 8

Manchester, I love you








I've lived in Manchester for well over a year now and still haven't been to this beautiful part of the city. There is so much that is still on my to-do list but I'm glad to have ticked off such a lovely one today!
Because of time (and a bad choice of outfit, sunny yes, warm no) I didn't get to explore as much as I'd like but I visited the Salford Quays. I went specifically to see the Imperial War Museum, for research and generally for geeky activities, but it was also so cool to see the Lowry and the BBC building. I really need to keep up exploring the city I live in, I want to have seen everything by the time I finish Uni!

3 comments:

  1. These are such lovely photos, I haven't been to that museum in such a long time, wonder if anything has changed since i last visited haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got a whole new exhibition room, it was so good! Can't believe I've not been to that part of the city before it was gorgeous! xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love living in Manchester, I just wish it was closer to the sea!!

    Elise Dopson // UK beauty fashion and lifestyle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_