Wednesday, March 27

Catch Up #1


As much as I love seeing make up swatches, nail art tutorials and outfit of the days, it's also lovely to actually get to know the person behind the blog. Majority of the blogs I keep going back to, I go back to because I like their personality rather than having perfect photos of enviable wardrobes. So I'm going to start doing catch up posts, as I do genuinely believe that blogs can sometimes get a bit to materialistic rather than the community they should offer.
ANYWAY. You might have seen on my Instagram that my lovely little cat passed away this week, so I'm back home from uni for a week to grieve and relax as much as I can. I also took this opportunity to have an interview with Ironbridge Gorge Museums to do some event work over the summer which I am so so excited about! I got to have a little wander around the Blists Hill museum after the interview and bought some shortbread and looked in the gorgeous outfitters! I went shopping to treat myself afterwards and bought some more Primark Cosy Tights to cope this weather and the jacket that is mentioned in this haul by I Covet Thee.
Also, I think I might be going blonde on Friday. HELP. Is this a good decision? Whenever I feel down I always have to do something to shake me out of it like a piercing, but bleach is a bit scary! I'm stocking up on hot oils and serums to get it back into condition so I'm prepared!
Do you like posts like these? Feel free to scroll past to the pictures if not, I liked writing it!

10 comments:

  1. I love posts like these, and I agree that they are the most fun to write - it's nice to be able to be personal on the blog. These pictures are lovely, and I'm really sorry to hear about your cat - I hope you're okay! xxx

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for lifestyle posts, my favourite blogs are always a mix of the two as opposed to pages upon pages of, er, clothes. Love these photos - spaces of knick knacks and pretty clutter are my kinda space! So sorry to hear about your cat too sweet. ): x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, think they put a bit of personality into it rather than being a lookbook or something! Thank you so much sweet :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. Your wellies are super cute. I love this style of post too, it's so nice to be allowed to be nosy haha xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, managed to pick them up for £5 in a Primark sale! xxxx

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your little cat! And about the blonde, I say go for it everyone fancy a change now and then but be prepared for hair thats mega dry and will split all the time. The best advice I can give you is to start off with highlights and gradually get more thing gives the hair you've bleached time to heal, before you do more. Also stock up on the TRESemme Platinum strength 60 second shots if you can they have done completely wonders for my previously bleached hair! and just incase that sounded like I was blabbering on I am a fully trained hairdresser lol!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet. Yeah I'm going to get some of them I've heard really good things about them on blogs xxxxx

      Delete
  5. Aw, I am sorry about your kitty, that is so sad. However, that cabinet of ribbon, I think I need that in my life.

    E x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_