Tuesday, March 26

Lychee


So, I accidentally picked up the Lychee shade of the Barry M Gelly range, a shocking few days after I promised not buy any more. Oops. I love the nude shade trend, so I'm glad to get one. I've only applied two coats even though it could do with three to be fully opaque. I'm far too lazy for that! I wish it was slightly less yellow toned than what it is, but in some lights it looks gorgeous, I want to try it with a glitter topcoat next and it would be perfect for a nail art base.

4 comments:

  1. oh my god gorgeous colour!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite colours from the entire collection! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, I've entered your giveaway :) xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_