Friday, May 10

Empties: hot oils compared


Since bleaching, drying and straightening my hair has much as I have, hot oils are probably one of my most needed product. Although there are very likely to be better versions out there but for my price range, the VO5 ones are perfect. I can't find either of these on the boots or super drug website, but I think I've seen them recently and they were around £4.50
In terms of which ones I prefer, I love the individual ones as you know how much you can use each time. However, I love the big bottle as it has the added benefit of not needing warming up. There isn't a noticeable difference between the two, I really like them both!

1 comment:

  1. ahh i didn't know there was a big bottle! i liked the product, but for me the little ones barely covered my hair so i had to use like four just to get any effect, a big bottle would be perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_