Wednesday, May 1

Hey May





I know this post looks a bit weird, but I have a spot that the internet could not handle. I swear, I have lived on this world for 20 years and never had one this big. Please comment with remedies! But I realised I hadn't posted an outfit in so long and this is probably the first time I've dressed really summery this year! I'm even only wearing a cardi out, bravery and optimism at its best. I don't really need to say where the skirt is from, it's the denim Topshop skater skirt that every one and their cat has (how cute would that be) and the top is a really old New Look one. The polish is Essie Fuji, I love it so much, going to wear it so much this summer! I'm going to a museum to volunteer all day today, an actual 8 hour shift, wish me luck! (Only getting a Costa because there's no Starbucks by the museum, first world problems)

2 comments:

  1. love the nail polish! i got a massive spot two days before graduation which was awful and i used lemon juice (which is not a very healthy skin measure) but did do some good in time for graduation! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good! I'll have to try it. Yeah I love Figi, it's becoming one of my favorites. :) xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_