Monday, May 27

Hot Cloth cleanser


After seeing A Thrifty Mrs talk about this on a youtube video, and absolutely loving the eye make up remover, I needed to try out this Superdrug hot cloth cleanser. I'm so glad I did, it's lovely. I wasn't sure how my skin would react with it as I have quite an oily skin type, but it hasn't made my skin greasy at all. For £4.99 you get so much product and don't have to use much for it to work, so it's such a bargain! Anyway, that's enough of me pretending to know what I'm talking about, why do I have a blog again?! 

2 comments:

  1. i love this too! i bought it in january, i use it probably about three times a week and it's still going strong, lasts so long for the price and always makes my skin feel great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i need to spend a good time looking around superdrug, I could spend a fortune! I like the sound of this! Cute blog!
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_