Thursday, June 13

Anchor for my soul









Hello! This is the first outfit post I've done in so so long! I couldn't be bothered to set up my tripod and charge my decent camera so these are just a few shots taken on my iPhone. Sometimes I think full length photographs are best to see the whole outfit, but I really like the outfit posts on Hello Chloe Rose where she focuses more on the little details of the outfit that put it together. I'm wearing quite a simple outfit today, I'm out for coffee with a friend in a little place by Whitworth Park in Manchester, then attempting to sort out which clothes I want to get rid of on eBay. Anything I've not worn for more than six months, I'm just going to get rid of. Anyway, the top I'm wearing is from Forever 21, I love how the chiffon shoulders make it a bit more dressy than just a grey baggy tshirt. Also, you might notice the ever so gorgeous Zara Office City bag. I'm so in love with it, I'm going to do a proper post just about this bag soon. Its my baby. I'm going off on a ramble again so I'll stop here, hope you're all ok!

4 comments:

  1. I love your slouchy/comfy top. Also love your polish, is it just plain white? It looks slightly off white...? Lovely post :) x

    Lilie
    mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it :) The polish is Essie Fiji, I posted about it here xxxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos and I love the jacket
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was £10 in a Primark sale! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_