Tuesday, June 25

Blonde hair, don't care: part II



I had my hair dyed blonde a few months ago (post break up change) and really loved it, although looking back I hate the photos of this post! But, I decided to have a bit more bleach added and have it lightened a bit more. I absolutely love the colour it is now, I haven't been this blonde since I was 11 and was first allowed to! The condition of it is really suffering from the bleach, but I'm sure a purchase of some hot oils and maybe possibly a Moroccan Oil splurge will fix it. Also, I'm starting to think my fringe might be long enough to wear like this now, who knows tho, I've just got fed up of clipping it back all the time!
(The bottom photo is it completely unstraightened, waaay too hot this morning for that!) 

5 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_