Saturday, June 8

Don't tell me our youth is running out, its only just begun

flatforms: Primark - skirt: vintage - crop top: Primark - bag: H&M 

This is what I wore to go out for cocktails with my housemates a few nights ago, I completely forgotten I'd bought this skirt (I've worn it once, to Ikea, with my mom, what a waste!) I've fell back in love with it, it the right amount of high waisted to look nice with a crop top. This night was also the first night my flatforms, ie favourite things ever, made an outing. They're the perfect balance of casual and dressy and go with everything, luv u primark. I've had the bag around a month now, it reminds me of a Mulberry that I really like, but only £15 from H&M! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, I love your outfit! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt I love the whole outfit :)

    http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/Article/TMG10076728/1570/Schwarzkopf-Color-Mask-3pm-5pm.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_