Thursday, June 27

London Grammar


I've really enjoyed adding the 'song of the post' part to my blog posts, I think it adds something different and it makes it more personal to me because of how much I love music. Recently I've really got into London Grammar recently, especially the song I'm Wasting My Young Years, Hannah has such a gorgeous voice! I need to stop listening to new music as much though as I'm worried how much data allowance streaming Soundcloud must use! I've also actually not liked anything by the Arctic Monkeys since the first album, but I love the new track Do I Wanna Know, I still don't like Alex Turner now he's such a poser, but it's a brilliant song. As much as I love specific beauty or fashion blogs, I wish more people would post about what music they listen to, as music is made to be shared!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_