Monday, June 17

Paul and Joe


Although I have a 'beauty blog', I'm honest about not knowing the first thing when it comes to make up. The main reason I started reading beauty blogs in the first place was to build up a bit of knowledge about what to buy and how to apply it. Through blogs I've found such holy grail products as the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and now I wouldn't know what I'd do without them! Although I much prefer fashion blogs, I love reading honest reviews and seeing swatches before buying anything. I've seen Paul and Joe around on blogs, and I absolutely adore the designs of the packaging Sophie Mechaly has designed. Here is my wish list of a few bits I like, I really want to get some of the bits of the collection.

1 comment:

  1. The packaging is gorgeous!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_