Wednesday, July 3

Are you getting enough


Nails: Models Own Utopia and Party Pieces 
Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish shade 19
Jacket: Zara - Leggings: Topshop - Bag: Zara - Tshirt: Primark 

My new house doesn't yet have the wifi set up, so I'm currently typing this up in Starbucks, (yes I am one of those people.) And I've also used the Starbucks wifi to get Professor Green tickets, I am so so excited! I saw him on the tour with the second album and it was really good, I hope it's as good this year! Anyway, this is what I wore, I bought this jacket from the Zara sale for £12 reduced from £40 and I really love it! I'm not sure what else I could wear it with apart from just all black, but I'm sure I'll find something else. I'm all settled into my new house now, and I have a little room tour post planned if anyone would be interested?

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is so lovely! :) I'm glad that you're all settled in your new house! I'd love to see a room tour - I like to have a nosey into people's lives haha!

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ok, I'll do it soon. Thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, you follow my blog (http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/) however I have had to sadly make a new blog (http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/) so if you would still like to follow me then please do on my new blog! Thank you so much!

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_