Friday, July 12

Byegone


I am finally back! I still don’t have wifi in my new house, and blogging in cafes is sometimes just that bit too much of an effort. But I’m back to stopping at home-home (uni students will know what I mean) for a few days so I’ve got internet. Hallelujah! Here are a few photos of a lovely park in Didsbury from yesterday; it’s so lovely in this weather. I took my camera out for the first time in ages and played around with the macro settings and got some nice snaps. I’ve got my room tour of my new room in my drafts ready to publish tomorrow, but wanted to share these photos first! Also, how lovely are these sandals? They were £12 from Primark and I adore them, I think I’ll get so much wear out of them, and very dodgy tan lines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_