Wednesday, August 7

The dress that everyone has

dress: Topshop - Sandals: Primark - Rucksack: River Island

A combination of lots of shifts at work, my skin becoming awful, and not having a clue what the weather will do from hour to hour, my outfits have become pretty dull and safe. This dress in particular is really easy to throw on and be ready to go. Ever since it went into the sale for £20, I've seen so so many people wearing it, but it isn't crazily short on anyone a normal height, unlike myself! As bad as it is to say, I'm looking forward to being able to wear this with Primark cosy tights and some chunky boots, sorry summer. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you - I don't know how to dress for this damn weather that can't make up its mind! I love this dress though, I have it too and it's really easy to wear. I like the simple way you've styled it - especially the sunglasses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the title of this post made me laugh! I can totally understand this - I'm actually sitting here with the exact same dress on! I literally live in it, its great to just throw on! Love those sandals you have styled it with!!

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_