Friday, September 13

Pearls, leather and lipstick


It's my firm belief that some days you just need to be fabulous. Today is one of those days. I spent most of the day waiting for the decorator doing dissertation work, yawn, so when I left the house I wanted to get as dressed up as I could get away with. I unleashed my inner Carrie and threw on my old pearls (how cool does she look in the film when she wore a fur coat, PJs and pearls, swoons.) Even though I only popped to the library, Lush and Boots, it certainly perked up an otherwise dull rainy Friday. I also put on my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 19 and completely forgot how much I love it, perfect day colour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_