Friday, November 22

Everyday Make up


I'm back! I needed a much needed break from blogging, I can't say I missed it, but I do really enjoy it so I'm going to start again. 
The title of this post is a bit of a lie. I rarely wear everything everyday, it depends on what I'm doing or how done up I want to look. This is what I wear if I want to have a proper face on! In this post is three of my favourite favourite products, although I love them all. As a base, I stick to Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer (like everyone else ever) set with Rimmell Stay Matte powder. I've never wore foundation, I just vary the amount of Lasting Perfection I use depending on how bad my skin is. I'm thinking about investing in some Real Techniques brushes, but for now I blend concealer with my fingers and brush on powder with a cheap Kabuki brush from H&M. For my eyes, I use a bit of the brow cream on my brows (obviously) from the Benefit set, and a brush of a nude shade from the MUA palette. I've tried a fair few liquid eyeliners, but the Natural Collections one is without a doubt the best I've ever used, I couldn't recommend it enough. I don't want to make this post too wordy, so I'll leave it as that. If you'd like to know anything else just leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_