Thursday, January 2

Pamper or party?


A perfect pamper indulgence can be necessary sometimes. And this was *cough* my New Year's Eve night *cough*
To others, a twenty year old, spending the last night of the year in the hottest, bubbliest bath and considering it a choice well made may be a tad, pathetic? But I'm glad I did, I unleashed my inner Miranda Hart, embraced my lonewolf status and thought of nothing but myself, all night.
Waking up for the first day of 2014 refreshed, with glowing skin and a new hair colour seemed a far better alternative to a regretted hangover and upset bank account.
I'm planning reviews on the Origins Mask and La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo after a few more uses, I can't yet make up my mind. But as a review of Alexa Chungs book: buy it, right now. (Same applies for the Toblerone) 

1 comment:

  1. Pamper everytime! I love the La-Roche Possay Effeclar Duo so far, but I have been dying to try the Origins mask so let me know how you find it!
    Also, please find two desperately awkward tweets explaining my difficulties in the world of the web. I literally feel 50. I hang my head in shame.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, if you would like a quicker reply tweet me @chloetea_